To register for the trips:
- Make a payment into the savings account of Davivienda Nr. 0051 70220510 on the behalf of Laura Luse. Please note that the deposits made outside Bogota have an additional cost of $ 8,500 pesos due to the commission charged for money transfer between cities.
- Confirm your registration by e-mail:
stating the name, ID number and phone number of the traveler. Having received the above mentioned we will send you the trip details
- Registration closing date: Thursdays for Sunday hikes and 7 days before the multiple-day trips
- Submit the payment receipt on the day of departure.
- The departure point is Calle 63 with Carrera 7, in front of Carulla. In case we do not complete the minimum number of passengers for express we will take public transport. In that case the departure point may vary according to the route and is normally announced 1-2 days before the departure.
Necessary items and recommendations
- Carry as little as possible
- Do not carry glass elements
- Use sunscreen
- Always walk with your hands free
- Do not wear jewelry, rings or chains
- Keep your electronics and personal documents protected from rain and moisture
- We recommend using a walking stick
- Do not use camouflaged clothing or objects with colors or patterns of the armed forces
- Do not carry cigarettes or alcohol
- The usage of glasses for sun protection is recommended
- Take medications that you trust
- Where possible avoid carrying cell phone to enjoy the scenery in peace
- Do not go for the activity haggard, drunk, in a state of pregnancy or medical disability.
- Backpack 35 liters
- Waterproof and comfortable clothing that dries fast, do not use jean
- Boots or shoes with good grip soles
- Change of clothes that can be left in the express transport
- Plastic bag to bring back the trash
- Hat or cap
- Personal documents (insurance and ID)
- Light lunch and hydration (for example sandwich and juice)
- Backpack, capacity of at least 60 Lt
- List the number of days on the trip, consider the weather and take what is strictly necessary.
- Wrap your clothes in plastic bags to prevent wetting
- Wear waterproof and comfortable clothing that dries quickly. Do not use jeans. It is recommended to bring clothing from the stores specializing in outdoor activities.
- Boots or shoes with good grip soles. Do not wear brand new shoes
- Small towel
- Hat or cap
- In warm weather use repellent and consider vaccination
- Grooming items in small quantities and biodegradable if possible
- Water bottle, flashlight, knife and small household items (for cooking)
- In campsites use camping stove, lighter, insulated sleeping bag and a small pillow.
- Personal documents
We organize tailored tours for individual groups on the dates that work best for you.
The trip programming may change due to unexpected circumstances or situations beyond the control of CAMINANTES DEL RETORNO.